2014年10月15日 星期三

Talk about Giddens Ko's movies~ Part2

Hi everyone, I know you guys expect the d-day that I post the part2, and I found that most of you like Giddens' work last week~

Let me introduce the second Giddens' film: "Cafe.Waiting.Love."

Though it's Giddens' second film, but it wasn't directed by him.
This film is about a coffee shop named "Cafe.Waiting.Love."
The reason why the shop called this name is the proprietress' story when she was youth.
She likes to drink coffee, but her stomach isn't good enough to drink more.
Her husband can brew a special cup of coffee, and she called it "special of proprietress."
special of proprietress
Since her husband dead by accident, she has waited a person who can brew the cordial taste for her for a long time.
There are another characters in this film:
A girl who takes a part-time job at this coffee shop, named"思瑩"
思瑩 by 宋芸樺
A clerk who is desired to brew "special of proprietress", and she is the next character's ex-girlfriend, named"阿不思"
阿不思 by 賴雅妍
A senior in 思瑩's university, named"阿拓"
阿拓 by 布魯斯
OK, I think I don't need to talk more about the story, but I will share my experience to this film.
This film isn't like "You're the apple of my eye", it cannot bring me more touch.
But the shooting style and skills are more mature, it can give me better experience of watching a movie.
Talk about the plot.Though there is some ridiculous setting (if you have seen this film, you know what I said), but the plot can give the audiences different and abundant motion.
Take me for an example, my classmate and I cried a lot and laughed a lot when we saw this film at the theater.

Now I have not decided what movie I will introduce to you guys.
But you can look forward to it again!

6 則留言:

  1. i went to see this too,though it really modified very much~~

    回覆刪除
  2. Almost everyone cried when i saw this in the cinema~~(me too)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. When 阿拓&思瑩 were talking before 思瑩's dorm, and the music started to play at the right time!!!!! I cried a lot because it was so touched!

      刪除
  3. I've seen this movie this summer but it's that touching I think...... btw many people who had read the novel didn't quite like it, did the movie differ from the novel a lot?

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I have not read the novel, but the friend whom I see this movie with has.
      He said that there were some different but he thought that it made the film better!

      刪除